News and Announcements:
We are currently on summer recess. Please join us this fall beginning on Tuesday, August 29th at 6:00 p.m.
Welcome to The Campus Community Band
The Crane School of Music, State University of New York at Potsdam Exploring new ways to enjoy music making!
- JOIN THE BAND: Adult musicians of all ability levels and musical interests are invited to join our band.. Go to "About the Band" page to contact our director, Dr. Caron Collins.
- WHERE AND WHEN: Rehearsals are Tuesdays evenings in Bishop Hall Room C107 (concert band) and Room B115 (collaborative small ensembles) at The Crane School of Music, State University of New York at Potsdam:
- The Kitchen Sync rehearses 5:30 to 5:55 pm
- Concert Band rehearses 6:00 to 7:20 pm
- Jazz Band rehearses 7:25 to 7:55 pm
- Our rehearsals run from September to December and January to May.
Special Guest Clinician!
Doug Rubio, professor of guitar at the Crane School of Music, will be our guest clinician this fall. Dr. Rubio, is not only a master classical guitarist and teacher, but an expert of The Beatles. He will be sharing his insights and advice as we study "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" in concert band this fall, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of this historical Beatles album.
Special Guest Composer to conduct the Campus Community Band!